Ahora que parece que tengo mucho
dinero, salud y amor.
Hay algo que me falta:
siento un vacío no sólo existencial
sino trascendental.
Me siento desperdiciada,
abandonada, olvidada:
Perdida
¿Qué hago con este cúmulo de ideas,
sentimientos y múltiples interpretaciones
que hago del mundo y de la gente?
Hace mucho que no puedo llorar.
A veces me pregunto si
¿el mundo necesitará personajes así?
Yo necesito un mundo menos hostil para vivir.
¿Qué hace uno con está bola de confusiones,
de anhelos e inquietudes atroces?
¿Con quién podrán compartirse?
El mundo es muy pequeño para un soñador
Un soñador es muy pequeño para el mundo.
El mundo de un soñador es muy pequeño.
Never Let Me Go / U2 / The million dollar hotel - soundtrack
full of magic, beauty, opportunity... and television... and surprises, lots
of surprises, yeah. And then there's the best stuff of course, better than
anything anyone ever made up, 'cause it's real.
You take a stranger by the hand,
a man who doesn't understand
his wildest dreams.
You walk across the dirty sand,
and offer him an ocean
wide he's never seen.
Maybe I was blind, alright,
a man of close mind.
Maybe I was dumb,
but what I forgot to say,
if you didn't know,
is never let me go,
never let me go,
never let me go,
never let me go.
You run from love and don't believe,
unless it catches you by the ear,
and even then you struggle.
From Red lsland across the strand,
your footprints still they are in the sand,
everything else washed away.
I may not be alone, oh I,
I may have found my home,
I may have lost my way,
but what I forgot to say,
if you didn't know,
is never let me go,
never let me go,
never let me go.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario